Jun 12, 2008

It's 1.08am now .. wondering why i'm still awake ? isn't that weeety suppose to be on the bed sleeping soundly so that she don't fish in class in da morning ? ohh~~~ no worries people ~~ cause weeety is NOT GOING to school later ~~~ Teacher's Day Celebration ~~~ muahaha .. i don't want to explain much bout it .. so pls .. dun ask me questions like : " how come holiday ? why dun go to sch ? etc etc ... weeeety has another nick name ---- Ponteng Queen .. I guess it explains all .. =P
Yesh weeety has returned to school .. but currently trying hard to pull her heart back to study .. let's see how long i need for dis .. heheh ..
Chen has just helped me to modify my blog .. coz my blog looks terrible .. It's ok adi so far .. Thanks a lot chen !!
hmm .. My kawan-kawan are sitting for their exams dis week .. Luckily i have http://www.y8.com/ ! which saves me from dis boredom ~ check it out and i'm sure u guys will like it .. ^^
I guess i should go to bed adi .. cause papa's foot step might lead me to a heart attack .. AHA!
Good Night people !!
All the best to those who are sitting for their exams .. Good Luck and Jia You !!!

No comments: