Oct 20, 2008

About meee

Here it goes ... ~~~

" I believe that I posses the qualities of an intelligent person.
In my definition, Intelligence has a very broad meaning.
For one to say he is intelligent, he has to be many things at a time.
He or she has to be perseverance, consistent and persistent in learning, careful, analytical, and finally be able to effectively apply whatever he has learnt.
Intelligence is a result of hard work and disciplines.
Over the years, I have outgrown myself from a student who goes to school not knowing the real purpose behind learning, to a person who understands the importance of education.
I often take every opportunity to learn, not necessarily only in school but also in every day life. In my opinion, motivation is derived from within one’s personality.
Therefore I always make sure I try my best to motivate myself to achieve, and to challenge the limit within myself.
I am a very keen learner as I believe learning does not end just because we complete certain level of education.
I try to maintain this attitude in life and I like the idea of influencing the people around me to be more positive and keen on learning , therefore, in my free time, I make the effort to initiate studies group.
By far my mates and I have found this to be an effective way of disciplining ourselves to study.
Leadership skill is something I am very keen on practicing, besides academic knowledge.
I am a very active and outgoing person.
After school I am involved with clubs activities.
My highest level of involvement is with Junior Jaycees Club.
I started as a member in 2004, and have been elected as the President of the club in 2007.
I will continue to strive to be a better person in life, be bolder to face any challenge that comes my way. For the most important I have learnt in life, is that life is a game that you play as good as you think you can, and is good as you want it to be. "


well .... ummm... ~

Two Words to Describe ------- PRO BULLSHITTER =P !

No comments: