Dec 2, 2008

Kawan - kawan ..


Let's rewind .. back to the days during the war ..




Koko Krunch !
My healthy breakfast ~
Supplied me with different kinds of Vitamins , Proteins , Minerals ...
Ensured me to stay in the best condition to fight in the war





Tweeeeeeeeeety
My best companion ~
The one who stays with me when i was struggling for the preparation of the war
( noticed she's in diff hair styles ? ) =D




My loveSsS
The man scolded the woman for frying 'cucur udang' .. cause their daughter's gonna sit for the exams
The man also asked very cute questions as a way to show his concern



My lovesSs ( II )
The lady in white has given me about 3 weeks off for not washing the dishes
The lady in black supported me from far faaar away

Cabbagey Wong
The destress devices
supported me gao gao throughout the war
( She likes this photo .. so i posted it up )
emo,kan?

NiniTan a.k.a Satellite
The best tippers ~
Supplied lotsa tips for me in order to kill the enemies easily
Given moral support during the war period
The Warriors ~
Fight together since the beginning of the year .. till the end of the war
Been through thick and thin together =)


Louis
The best exam kaki

Thanks for the co-operation during the war

Good Job & Well Done =P





No comments: