Dec 31, 2008

Viavia : Arggggh!!! Pipi bites my papers!! Arggghhh!!


Chen : What the... What papers? Very important???


Viavia : Yala!! I just done my Maths exercise and put it aside! Who knows she makan it!!


Chen : Waaa... Then everything habis lo? You have to re-do? Owh, feel sorry for you!


(Actually I wanted to scold Pipi for her.. BUT luuluuting was also in the conversation and nobody can ever say anything bad about Pipi in front of her b'coz Pipi is her darling! Even more darling than me and her sisters! I guess if we bring Pipi along to the airport on the day she's back from Taiwan, she will only notice the presence of Pipi and not us. Imagine how strong the love in between her and Pipi!) Lol.


Okay, back to Viavia yang masih burning in anger..


Viavia : Ar la!! Have to re-do everything!!! Luuuluuu, your cat ah!!


No response from Luu.


Chen : Hmm... (not knowing what to say too..)


Viavia : But huh! Luckily am lazy!! I only did 3 questions!! Hahahahahahahhahaha!!


Chen : ........!!! NGO DENG LEI!!!! I thought it was a 3 pages work! Lol.


Hin mah you Via! Ji dan! *____*


Typical Viaviating lah = Blur + Cute + Funny!



















I typed viavia-ting in the google search engine .. and found the almost .. no .. shud be totally forgotten blog ..
i was wondering .. when was that huh ??? chen do u still remember ???


oh my my .. i'm gonna repeat the same phrase which i really like to say :







TIME FLIEEEEEESSS ~~ !!!

No comments: