Jun 28, 2009

~~ Matt matt MaTt ~~

YuhuUuuuu ~~


hmm .. today's post is specially made for Matthew Kang -- our Genius =)







~~~TIME FLIES ~~~




6 months passes just like dat ..
remember the first day we met .. he was unlocking the door when i wanted to go out ..
I then introduced myself to him .. and there it goes .. the housemateship started =)


I used to think .. June is still so far away .. We still have lots of times to hang around 2gether .. crapping .. playing the silly drinking game which makes the 'visit-toilet-frequency' boosted up so sharply that night .. gathering at diff. rooms every night .... etc etc ..


aww .. i miss the days ...


It's really really a pleasure to know you Matt ..


I believe he's a gift from God to me .. to keep me accompanied when i was feeling so lonely and helpless .. I'll never forget the night u came in to chit chat .. You've helped me to spend the horrible night .. when i was suffering from the serious homesickness ..



Little notes that he left for us
A very sweet one =)



Matt, same goes to you ...
You'll always be a piece of my permanent memory ..
and I'm really looking forward to meet you at the next junction again =)



and it's my reply to him ~


Oh one more thing to add on ..
Matt calls me tweety .. because he thinks i look like Tweety Bird =D
and i personally think that it's a compliment when ppl say so .. hiak hiak




hmm .. knowing that u're not inside every time i open my door .. doesn't feel good !




Look at that ~~ sweeeeeeet isn't it ??










Matthew .... tweeeety miss you !! ~~






No comments: