May 29, 2008

Mahjong Night !

YuhuU~~ i've just finished playing mahjong wid da few nengs .. so fun!!!! i lurve mahjong~~~ That was my 2nd time to play mahjong .. Da 1st time was few years ago .. me,dudu,mama and korkor? if not mistaken .. Mama taught us how to play .. but i couldn't really understand how the game goes actually .. and TODAY!i finally understand!!and i'm loving it ~~ yeah yeah ~~ oh one more thing .. I had Mcdonald for my dinner just now .. The Big Mac burger is nice ! I never eat that cause da Double Cheeseburger always attracts me more .. I like Big Mac cause it's 100% beef .. AHA! dat's a joke between wei and me .. I like Big Mac because of the ONIONS~~ smells good ! tastes good ! kekekeeee .. oh ya! one more interesting stuff to be shared with .. wei and me planned to complete a 15 mins mission .. that is to buy Mcd's and leave the basement carpark within 15 mins so that we don't get charge .. Da mission failed because they were sooooo many people queuing for Mcd just now .. so byebye RM1 ~ kinda fun anyway ~ hahah .. I enjoy myself tonight .. so relaxing and it's really like a ~HOLIDAY~ ! woots!

No comments: