May 27, 2008

NengSssS Activities =)

I went jogging this evening ..with the Neng Gang at ' Tai Foo Hill ' ..
It's tiring ~~~~ but i like it ! ^^
I sweat a lot although the air was quite cool .. We then walked to Laine Neng's house .. We did some stretchings before we had our dinner -- Mee Sua . Arghh..It reminds me of O Wa Mee Sua in Taiwan =( I miss Taiwan so much ~~ Zhang Yu Shao ~~ O Wa Jian ~~ ok STOP !! I'm thinking about what to do tomorrow .. Maybe i should start to do some revision ? (can i don't?) Maybe i should do some research for the stupid EST ? (Oops~) Or maybe i can bake something like cornflakes cookies ? egg tarts ? cakes ? (hmm~sounds good^^) Okay! I'm gonna go get some eggs and butter home to make egg tarts tomorrow ! yippie !! Alright , I'm going to bed .. because i'm feeling hungry now when i see LoLo eating the PingPong brand biscuits with Milo ~~~ awwww... Good Night people ! =)

No comments: